Before generating a key, make sure you have set up your preferred Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) mechanism. Click here for general 2FA information.
Step 1: API Management
- Log into Binance
- Click on API Management
- Give your API key a label.
This is a name to help you remember what it is for.
- Click Create
Select Google Authentication or SMS Authentication
Step 2: Enter Your 2FA Code
- If you have "SMS Authentication" enabled, click Send SMS and then enter the temporary password you received
- If you have "Google Authentication" enabled, open the app and enter the code it displays
Step 3: Confirmation E-mail
You will receive an e-mail notification to confirm that you intended to create an API key.
Please open the e-mail and click the Confirm New API Key link.
Step 4: View and Save Your Keys
- The API Key and Secret Key will displayed
- Please make sure to save both keys as you will need them when you add the API key to Terminal
Step 5: Add Your Binance API Keys to Terminal
- Log into Terminal and click on Accounts
- Click +Add Account
- Under Exchange
Select the exchange you are adding (BINANCE)
- Under Account Name
Enter a name for this account here
Enter the two keys generated on Binance:
- The API key will go into the Public Key field
- The Secret key will go into the Private Key field